When it was announced that the NBA season will be resuming, a wave of relief swept across the minds of players & supporters alike.
The return of their favorite sport has been a great success after the enforced break.
22 teams were competing for playoff spots across the Western & Eastern Conferences. Teams like Denver Nuggets, Los Angeles Lakers & Dallas Mavericks took part from the West, while the East boasted sides including Boston Celtics, Miami Heat & Toronto Raptors – the defending champions of the NBA Championship.
Prior to the suspension of the season in the third month of the year, Milwaukee Bucks, Toronto Raptors, Los Angeles Lakers & Boston Celtics had secured their places in the playoff before being joined by EIGHT more teams after the plan to resume the season was approved by the NBA Board of Governors.
The resumption hasn’t been disappointing. Toronto Raptors, the defending champion got eliminated in the second round by Boston Celtics, and the Denver Nuggets are becoming known as Comeback Kings having gone through twice, despite being down 3-1 in the playoff series, thereby making history as the first NBA team to do so.
Victors have emerged and losers are licking their wounds but the basketball lovers and those wanting to bet on basketball have made the most of it.
Four teams are left trying to emerge as the NBA Champions. Boston Celtics, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers & Denver Nuggets make up the quartet.
Miami Heat & Boston Celtics are slugging it out in one semi-final series while L.A Lakers & Denver Nuggets battle for supremacy in another. The Heats hold a 3-1 advantage over the Celtics going to Game 5 having triumphed 117-114, 106-101, 112-109 in Games 1, 2 & 4 & lost 106-117 on Matchday 3.
In the other semi-final, Los Angeles also holds a 3-1 lead over the Nuggets after four games. Lakers won Games 1, 2 & 4 with scores of 126-114, 105-103, 114-108 & lost on Day 3 by 106-114.
Lakers are the FAVORITES to win the NBA Championship but you wouldn’t count against Denver Nuggets making another comeback.
With that in mind, let’s break down the tips:
NBA Betting Tips
- On average, Boston Celtic matches produce 109.0 points while Miami Heat hit 108.0 per game.
- The last three matches between them have produced over 200pts per match.
- Boston Celtics’ scoring margin on average in the previous 3 games is +1.0 while Miami Heat is -1.0 per game.
- Predictions for the points total is over/under 212.0
- For a winning stake, either team can nick this but Miami Heat could be the smarter option here.
Los Angeles Lakers & Denver Nuggets are competing in the second semi-final series.
- Los Angeles Lakers’ average points per match are 112.3, while Denver Nugget produce 110.3.
- Los Angeles Lakers’ scoring margin in the last three games is +2.0 while Denver Nuggets’ margin is -2.0
- In a game between these teams, the point total prediction is over/under 214.5
For a winning stake, it is complicated as the Lakers depend mostly on magic from LeBron James but their superior experience should see them through. We’re backing L.A. Lakers for the win.
Barring any last-minute slip-up, the fight for the top prize will be between LA Lakers & Miami Heat and we are backing the Lakers to win in what will be a low-scoring affair.
18+ Gamble Responsibly